Merchandise which has been purchased online may be checked for size in your home. If a different size is required, the purchased item must be returned unused in the original packaging within 5 days of receipt and may then be exchanged for the correct size.
Club Membership Subscriptions
• €70 Senior, €60 Schoolboy/girl (U11 to U18), €25 Academy (U10 and younger)
• There is a family reduction of 50% for the third youngest child in the same family
• The fourth youngest child and subsequent children in the same family are exempt
Children of full-time team managers are exempt from the club membership subscription but are still required to complete the registration process.
The appropriate age category is decided by a player’s birth year at the commencement of the playing season, which is normally in September. For example, a player born in 2007 is under 13 for the season 2019/20. In other words, the player is not older than 12 years of age in 2019.
The Management Committee of Mastergeeha FC reserves the right to grant or withdraw club membership in accordance with its constitution and operating policies. A player who applies for club membership is required to pay the relevant membership subscription and complete the registration process in a timely and accurate manner at the start of each playing season. For players under 18 years of age, the player registration form requires parental consent.
- If two or more correct entries are received the Jackpot will be shared
- If the Jackpot is not won €200 will be shared in four prizes of €50 each which will be drawn from all ticket entries.
- Only tickets received by the club prior to the draw are valid entries.
- Draw licence is granted by the Killarney District Court.
- Weekly results are published on this website and on the club’s Facebook page and all winners are notified.